Hey Emily, I'm glad you found my blog. Now I'll be able to keep up with what's going on with the big 8th graders!! If you're ever in the 5th grade hall, stop by and see me. I miss all of ya'll.
Those videos r cool i will try and get one of my new team but i had to quit my other team sucked really bad. They were all at level 2s. And I'm going into level 4.
4 comments:
Hey Emily,
I'm glad you found my blog. Now I'll be able to keep up with what's going on with the big 8th graders!! If you're ever in the 5th grade hall, stop by and see me. I miss all of ya'll.
Mrs. Keedy
You lied...that did scare me!
You are super brave! (or crazy)
Those videos r cool i will try and get one of my new team but i had to quit my other team sucked really bad. They were all at level 2s. And I'm going into level 4.
Post a Comment