These are 'some' of calebs boxes that we packed
I guess you could say it was crazy hat day!!!
Since Caleb couldnt do anything he 'played' Carpenter 
While Caleb and Grandma rested..............

I popped bubbles wrap!!!


Doesnt that look yummy

She loved watching T.V

While Caleb and Grandma rested..............
I popped bubbles wrap!!!
We had to help caleb get packed up to move!!! It took us a while, but we finally got it done!!! We went to eat at this Itallian Bread place!! I had cream of broccolli soup in a loaf of bread!!! Yes i said in a loaf of bread!!!! It was amazing!!! After that we had to babysit (fav cuz) Audrie while (flippin awesome) aunt Rachel judged a talent contest for 4h!!! Here are some pics!!!
This is Audrie's messy face from her rice cereal
This is Audrie's messy face from her rice cereal
Doesnt that look yummy
She loved watching T.V
She stuck her hand in my mouth

She was going poop and if you look close enough you can tell
She was going poop and if you look close enough you can tell

1 comments:
hey! thanks for the invite. love the blog!! great pics!
Post a Comment